Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Leafy Green Girl

I keep returning - after failed attempts to write this first sentence - to the idea that I need some kind of mission statement. So, more to assuage my writers' block than anything else, here I go:  I am a twenty year old student from New England - though I'm currently spending my summer in Bellingham, Washington.  I'm a lover of the outdoors, a coffee aficionado, and a vegetable junkie.  I like to cook. I love to eat. I'm a idealist; a localist; an enthusiast. I am a leafy green kind of girl - and this is my blog.
The idea for this blog imbedded itself in my temporal lobe some time ago, and has been itching me increasingly over the past several months. As with most things I do however, my ever-developing vision for this project exceeds my know-how. So this is going to be a figure-things-out-as-you-go blog; a food blog; a thoughts blog; a life blog; a whatever blog.  In fact, it could even be a one-entry, given-up-on blog.
Whatever it becomes though, as of now, I have just one intension: to take my thoughts and make them into something worth sharing.  To develop parts of the constant chatter of my brain and my life into something at least mostly coherent - if somewhat inconsequential.
So that's my goal: to make my thoughts last a little longer, and be a little stronger.
We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment